about 1 month ago
Full time, 3 Months+
Are you a qualified and competent Carpenter/Joiner?
I'm recruiting for an exciting role to work on varied projects across Nottinghamshire and surrounding areas. If you have experience working in domestic properties, commercial building and maybe even shop-fitting, this may be the opportunity for you.
Duties of the Joiner role will include, but is not limited to:
- General Joinery duties within a domestic setting
- Hanging doors, repairing architraves, asssiting to fit kitchens
- Carrying out repair and maintenance works to occupied properties
- Working on large scale projects with high profile clients
- Undertaking 1st and 2nd fix in Carpentry/Joinery
The successful candidate will have:
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Carpentry/ Joinery (Multi skilled preferred)
- Hold a driving licence
- Able to undertake a DBS
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Carpenter, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.