Leicester, Leicestershire and surrounding areas
Full time, 3 Months+
Temporary ongoing Contract
£19 - £20 per hour Umbrella or CIS
Are you a qualified and competent Carpenter/Joiner?
I'm recruiting for an exciting role to work on varied projects across Leicestershire and surrounding areas. If you have experience working in domestic properties, commercial building and maybe even shop-fitting, this may be the opportunity for you.
Duties of the Joiner role will include, but is not limited to:
- General Joinery duties within a domestic setting
- Hanging doors, repairing architraves, asssiting to fit kitchens
- Carrying out repair and maintenance works to occupied properties
- Working on large scale projects with high profile clients
- Undertaking 1st and 2nd fix in Carpentry/Joinery
The successful candidate will have:
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Carpentry/ Joinery (Multi skilled preferred)
- Hold a driving licence
- Able to undertake a basic DBS
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Carpenter, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at the Sellick Partnership Derby office.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.