Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
5 months ago
6 months plus
Our client is looking for a Joiner to join their team on a temporary basis to assist in the refit and upkeep of their fleet of vans.
Duties of the Joiner will include, but is not limited to:
- Carrying out joinery works on the fleet of vans for the organisation
- Ripping out old interior and carrying out maintenance works such as replacing shelving and units
- Full refurbishment of vans, installing new shelving and units
- Ensuring correct materials at site for usage within vans
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in relevant trade
- Full UK driving licence
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Joiner, please apply now or contact Claire Harrison.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.