2 months ago
Multi Skilled Joiner
£14 per hour
Multi Skilled Joiner required to work with a public sector organisation in Gainsborough. My client is seeking two experienced Multi Skilled Joiners to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis
The client has a post available on the voids team and their responsive repairs team.
Duties of the Multi Skilled Joiner can include:
- Carrying out necessary joinery, basic plumbing , plastering, tiling, roofing or grounds maintenance works to void and tenanted domestic social housing properties
- Arranging the provision of materials
- Ensuring works carried out are in accordance with health and safety guidelines
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
A van and fuel card is provided.
The successful candidate will have:
- Own tools
- A current UK driving license
- NVQ Level 2 minimum in a Joinery related qualification
Please contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership for further details.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.