5 months ago
Full time, 3 Months+
Are you at a stage in your career where you feel able to supervise other Joiner/Carpenters? Have you developed a great understanding of Health and Safety on site?
Sellick Partnership is recruiting for an exciting role, to work with an organisation who covers Nottinghamshire and surrounding areas. The work can be varied, but mainly involves working in domestic properties, commercial building and maybe even shop-fitting
Duties of the Joiner Supervisor role will include, but is not limited to:
- General Joinery duties within a domestic setting
- Hanging doors, repairing architraves, asssiting to fit kitchens
- Carrying out repair and maintenance works to occupied properties
- Working on large scale projects with high profile clients
- Undertaking 1st and 2nd fix in Carpentry/Joinery
- Supervising contractors and some contractors
- Reporting progress to the Project Manager
The successful candidate will have:
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Carpentry/ Joinery (Multi skilled preferred)
- SSSTS/ Site Supervision Safety Training Scheme) qualification
- First Aid qualification (can be completed beforehand)
- Hold a driving licence
- Able to undertake a DBS
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Joiner Supervisor, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.