Temporary, Full time
Joiner required to join a public sector organisation based in Morecambe. My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Joiner to carry out work on both domestic and commercial properties on a full time, temporary ongoing basis.
Duties of the Joiner will include:
* Carrying out necessary plumbing work to commercial and domestic properties
* Managing repairs to windows, fire doors and locks
* Carrying out planned programmes of works
* Complying with and keeping up to date with relevant Health and Safety standards
The ideal candidate must have:
* Experience of carrying out Joinery duties on domestic and commercial properties
* Relevant qualification in Carpentry
* Must have your own tools
* Must hold a current UK driving license and an up to date DBS
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Joiner role, please apply now, or contact Claire Harrison at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.