£26863 - £28000 per annum + annual salary increments, flexible hours
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Junior Business Partner to join our exciting, reputable and growing client based in Wellingborough. The role is a full time and permanent opportunity, with great benefits.
The duties of the Junior Business Partner include:
- Carrying out monthly forecast financial outturns
- Dealing with journals and accruals
- Approving invoices
- Preparing budgets and assisting on budget settings
- Meeting with budget managers
- Managing and interpreting detailed monitoring procedures in order to identify any areas of under and over spending
- Preparing statistical information and granting claims
The ideal Junior Business Partner will have:
- AAT qualified as a minimum
- Proven experience in the duties above
- Ability to be dynamic and adapt to new processes and workloads
- Ability to work as part of a team and be a self-motivator
- Experience of computer based accounting systems, spreadsheet and integrated office systems
The client we are recruiting for are hoping to interview suitable candidates w/c 14th December. If you believe your experience matches the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.