Up to £35354 per annum
about 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
Unmissable opportunity with a world-renowned charity!
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting to a great role with the Scout Association, for a Junior Commercial Solicitor.
The Junior Commercial Solicitor will join the Scout Association's fantastic Legal Team, working closely with the Commercial Solicitor.
This is a lovely role and a great opportunity for a qualified legal professional looking to join well-regarded charity.
The Legal Team are based in the unique surroundings of Gilwell Park near Chingford Overground Station. The role is a mixture of home and office-based working, so the Junior Commercial Solicitor must be within commutable distance.
- Providing legal advice to the Scouts Association, its subsidiary companies and the Trust Corporation on property, contract and data protection
- Commercial Property - preparing, drafting, negotiating and advising on
- Assisting Commercial Solicitor to manage the Scouts property portfolio
- Providing commercial advice on contracts with various parties including funders and suppliers, etc.
- Drafting and negotiating technology, intellectual property and fundraising contracts
- Advising and guiding on data protection legislation and compliance with it
- Qualified legal professional with a minimum of 1 year PQE
- Ideally worked in-house, with a charity or another public sector body
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: property law, commercial contract law and data protection law
- Hard-working and committed, team player who communicates well
- Experience of negotiating and drafting contracts
- Experience of commercial property law
- Practical understanding of GDPR
- 25 days holiday, plus 3-days off between Christmas and New Year
- Holidays increase to 28 days after 2 years' and 32 days after 5 years'
- Simply Health Scheme
- Subsidised lunches while at Gilwell Park
- Generous pension scheme and contribution
- Free car parking
- Free minibus from Chingford Station to Gilwell Park
- Up to four personal days paid leave a year
- Flexible working patterns
- Generous maternity/paternity leave, above statutory minimum
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Study and volunteer leave
If interested in discussing this great role and opportunity, please call Mila Casaus in our Manchester Office.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.