City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester
5 months ago
Purpose of the role
In your role as junior compliance co-ordinator, you will work alongside a team of compliance experts to provide both an internal and external compliance service. You will work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure new and existing placements are running smoothly. You will liaise externally with candidates to ensure they have all relevant information in order to be paid in a timely manner, therefore the ability to operate efficiently both internally and externally are essential skills for this role.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Liaising with external 3rd party agencies to ensure all contractors have timesheets available for their weeks' worked
- Communicating with contractors to update them of their system contract end dates with the objective to get the contractors to request their assignments be extended internally, as well as keeping the consultants informed.
- Assisting contractors with general timesheet related queries where required
- Supporting a fixed number of contractors with submitting their timesheets every week
- Supporting compliance team members with small adhoc tasks relating to new contractors
- Supporting compliance team with ad-hoc referencing tasks
- Assisting compliance team manager with external audits where required
- Informing all relevant internal departments in the business with known or potential payment issues
- Completing the internal finishers process for any expired or terminated placements
- Supporting the compliance department with adding new contractors to our internal portal
- Verifying and attaching confidential candidate documents to our internal candidate database
- Supporting compliance team members with ad-hoc tasks relating to new contractors
- Taking part in some daily team meetings, and providing some compliance holiday/sickness cover where required
- Updating the Bond database with supporting information
- Assisting compliance team manager with internal audits where required
KPIs/Objectives and deadlines
- Ensuring all right to work and time sensitive documents are uploaded onto Bond dababase in a timely fashion to ensure candidates are fully compliant
- Ensuring all contractors have an 'in-date' timesheet available on the 3rd party systems at all times.
- Team objective to improve/maintain external audit scores to an average of 95% and above
Why you should join Sellick Partnership
We are officially a Great Place to Work®, and the secret to our success is the people that we employ. We offer an unrivalled training and development programme ensuring you have the support, experience and skill set to achieve your goals - creating a platform to really make a difference by providing a tailored and compassionate approach to recruitment.
We want you to be as happy as possible at Sellick Partnership, so we will reward you in a number of ways:
- Tailored training and development opportunities
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and extra leave in line with length of service
- Flexible working scheme
- Pension scheme
- Medicash - company health plan
- Paid time off for charitable commitments
- Three annual company-wide events and team socials
If you are interested in this opportunity then please submit your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.