Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
9 months ago
Junior Front-End developer- Newcastle upon Tyne
Have you been coding for a while and you are ready to strengthen a team with your experience and enthusiasm while having plenty of opportunities to learn? Are you keen to work with cutting-edge tech and most innovative solutions? If yes, read on!
I am currently searching for a junior front-end developer to join a fast developing media agency.
On a daily basis, your responsibilities will include:
- Updating and maintaining existing websites and platforms
- Participate in all development process, from creating specifications and design to testing, release and post-care
- Work in Agile methodology
Experience and skills required:
- Ability to show and explain pieces of previous work
- Good understanding of responsive design principles
- Ability to work as a part of team but also independently
- Good communication skills
In return, the company would like to offer:
- Competitive salary and revenue share scheme
- Profit share scheme
- Great opportunities for development and a variety of projects
- 26 days annual leave
- Social activities and team-building
Interviews are taking place immediately and applications are being reviewed on a daily basis. To be considered apply today!
*It's only one of the jobs I currently recruit for. Contact me to have a casual, confidential chat about other opportunities @Kate Litka Sellick Partnership. *
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website