4 months ago
Are you an ambitious individual looking to build upon your skill-set within a busy Local Authority?
I am seeking a Junior Planning Lawyer to join an agile, commercially focused Planning team over a good length of contract within London. As a Junior Planning Lawyer, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of experienced Lawyers to support your personal development and technical skills.
- Handling a caseload of routine legal matters (including s.106 agreements, s.106 Deed of Variations, s106 car free/ mansard roof unilateral undertakings, Rent and Nominations Agreement s278 Highway agreements and s.177 Highway licences)
- Attending planning enquiries, judicial review hearings providing legal advice and liaising with Counsel
- Research and advising Council officers on various legal matters involving policy, highway issues and general planning queries
- Attending planning committee and acting as a representative on planning development committee
- Maintaining effective relationships with clients, solicitors and members of the team
This role will be completely remote and a courier will be organised to deliver your equipment. My client is looking for someone to start ideally towards the end of March/early April.
Please send across your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and your availability.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.