Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20800 - £22000 per annum + flexible working, competitive benefits
2 months ago
Key Account Support Coordinator
A highly respected not for profit organisation based in Manchester City Centre is looking to recruit a driven and business focused individual to join their key accounts team.
Working to support the Key Account Manager, you will provide administrative support and play a pivotal part in the smooth running of the day to day running of the team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Professional handling of enquires (over the telephone, email, face-to face)
- Handling data and information accurately. Inputting information onto the CRM system and other databases.
- Support the administration of meetings including: travel arrangements, booking rooms, meeting papers, refreshments and note taking.
- Processing expenses.
- Financial administration including: raising purchase orders, sales invoices, processing invoices and claims.
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to utilise databases and CRM systems to produce management data. Good working knowledge of IT applications including MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to prioritise workload and adapt to changing business needs.
- Ability to deliver projects of work in order to meet defined targets and competing priorities.
- Previous experience of tracking and producing performance management data.
This role will suit a recent graduate at the start of their career or a candidates wishing to secure a role that will provide a solid foundation in understanding business processes. We are looking for candidates who are driven and motivated to provide an exceptional service to the organisation and its stakeholders. Confidence to work with a high degree of autonomy alongside being a strong team player.
In return the successful applicant will benefit from working as part of a supportive and nurturing team. Homeworking and flexible working hours are available alongside a competitive holiday and benefits package.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Support Coordinator position then please apply now, or contact Natalie Ferguson, Specialist Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.