6 months ago
Temporary, Full time
My client is seeking a labourer to join their team on a temporary, full time basis. As the Labourer you will be working within the Property Services team responsible for the assistance in the clearance of empty properties.
Responsibilities of the Labourer include:
- Clearing contents from empty properties and disposing of the waste
- Clearing waste from gardens, strimming, hedge cutting and general garden tidy ups
- Carrying out other general labouring duties
- Working on domestic and commercial properties
Criteria of the Labourer include:
- Previous exposure to labouring is essential
- In date DBS is essential
- Full UK Driving Licence and own transport
Immediate start available
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.