£11 - £12 per hour
12 months ago
8 weeks +
Our client is looking for a general labourer to join their team
Duties of the Labourer will include, but is not limited to:
- Demonstrate the ability to undertake a range of basic construction tasks
- Communicate as required with management, internal staff and contractors prior to, during, and on completion of works
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment; leaving the site/property clean, tidy, and free from obstructions in line with Waste Management procedures and Health & Safety legislation
- Ability to organise own resources to achieve a standard of excellence, delivering high productivity for self, team and customers
- Carry out allocated duties and record completion of works / findings via mobile device or line manager
The successful candidate will have:
- Time served or significant relevant experience in relevant trade
- Full UK driving licence (preferred)
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of general labourer, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ellie Parkinson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.