5 months ago
Landlord Liaison Officer
Our client, based in Chatham are currently recruiting for a Landlord Liaison Officer on a temporary, ongoing basis.
Duties of the Landlord Liaison Officer will include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing the methods used to temporary accommodation and thoroughly researching the current market alternatives
- Ensuring the use of temporary accommodation is cost effective and sustainable for the future
- Producing options as a result of research and reviewing tp take forward options through the democratic process
- Liaising with the relevant agencies and internal partners to ensure that options are legally compliant and fit for purpose
Essential criteria of the Landlord Liaison Officer include:
- An understanding of housing and the relevant legislation
- Previous housing experience around landlord services
- Experience of report writing
- Evidenced ability of working with agencies and partners at a high level
If you believe you are well suited to the role of Landlord Liaison Officer please contact Lucie Houston at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice