Manchester, Greater Manchester
£300 - £325 per day
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit a Lead Commercial Finance Analyst on an interim basis, starting immediately for the right candidate. Our client is an instantly recognisable national retailer and are currently undergoing a large period of internal growth. This exciting organisation are looking for a dynamic, focused individual to join their finance team in a project focused role to offer the opportunity to have an impact on the wider organisation and drive business change.
Your overall aim is analyse the commercial viability of the company wide initiatives and look to increase profit and save cost.
Key Responsibilities of Lead Commercial Finance Analyst:
* Liaising with key senior stakeholders across the business to analyse data, create reports and produce accurate budgets and forecasts
* Assess the profitability of initiatives using complex analysis to deliver commercially astute recommendations
* Work with the wider team to identify and improve processes and efficiencies to increase revenue
* Provide sound technical financial advice to senior commercial stakeholders to influence new and existing projects
* Work alongside commercial teams to fully understand the purpose of company initiatives appreciate the needs of the customer
The Ideal Lead Commercial Finance Analyst
The ideal Lead Commercial Finance Analyst will be a highly analytical, qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with an eye for detail. They will have strong communication skills and the ability to influence and build relationships with senior stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have proven commercial analysis in a retail or FMCG business. Proven budgeting and forecasting capabilities are key, as is the ability to prioritise workload in a fast paced environment. If you or someone you know have the necessary skills or qualifications for this Lead Commercial Finance Analyst vacancy, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.