Manchester, Greater Manchester
£300 - £350 per day
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit a Lead Commercial Finance Analyst on an initial 3 month basis. Our client is an instantly recognisable national retailer and are currently undergoing a large period of internal growth. This exciting organisation are looking for a dynamic, focused individual to join their finance team in an exciting role, to offer the opportunity to have an impact on the wider organisation and drive business change. This assignment will fall within IR35 regulations.
Your overall aim is to analyse data from across the business, and provide key commercial insight to aid business decision making.
Key Responsibilities of Lead Commercial Finance Analyst
* Use of complex modelling, forecasting and variance analysis to provide commercial insight to aid senior stakeholders in effective decision making
* Analyse past vs. current promotions and provide consolidated short-term forecasts for a variety of categories
* Conduct weekly trade analysis for the business as a whole, reporting on sales margins, including commentary around variance of sales
* Provide sound technical financial advice to senior commercial stakeholders to influence new and existing projects
* Work alongside commercial teams to fully understand the purpose of company initiatives appreciate the needs of the customer
The Ideal Lead Commercial Finance Analyst
The ideal Lead Commercial Finance Analyst will be a highly analytical, qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with an eye for detail. They will have strong financial modelling skills and the ability to provide insight to, and influence, senior stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have proven commercial analysis in a retail or FMCG business or exposure to pricing and analysis. If you or someone you know have the necessary skills or qualifications for this Lead Commercial Finance Analyst vacancy, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.