Lead Finance Analyst
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for a Lead Finance Analyst on a 12 month fixed term contract. Our client is a leading national retailer and are undergoing a large period of internal growth. This exciting organisation are looking for a dynamic, focused individual to join their finance team, and act as a point of communication between the finance department, the business partners and other key stakeholders. Your overall aim is to analyse commercial information for future key projects to aid future business decision making.
Key Responsibilities of Lead Finance Analyst
* Introduce new methods and techniques to enhance budgeting and forecasting
* Aid business decisions to maximise profitability using the output of complex financial models
* Undertake trial analysis and provide support for vital projects
* Engage with key internal and external stakeholders to deliver accurate budget, forecast and 5 year plan
* Use complex modelling and simple performance reporting to provide accurate insight for the business
* Involved with reconciliation of key figures and reporting on business performance on a weekly and monthly basis
The Ideal Lead Finance Analyst - Person Specification
The ideal Lead Finance Analyst will be a commercially focused individual with an eye for detail. They will ideally have a finance background with strong technical analytical abilities. The ideal candidate will have exceptional, complex modelling skills, previous experience in performance reporting and project management. Proven budgeting and forecasting capabilities are key, as is the ability to prioritise workload in a fast paced environment. If you or someone you know have the necessary skills or qualifications for this Lead Finance Analyst vacancy, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642 or email@example.com.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.