Manchester, Greater Manchester
£300 - £350 per day
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for a Lead Finance Analyst on a 3 month interim basis. Our client is a leading national retailer and are currently undergoing a large period of internal growth. This exciting organisation are looking for a dynamic, focused individual to join their finance team, and act as a point of communication between the finance department, the business partners and other key stakeholders. Your overall aim is to analyse commercial and financial information alongside Pricing and Buying teams to aid intelligent decision making.
Key Responsibilities of Lead Finance Analyst
* Introduce new methods and techniques to enhance budgeting and forecasting
* Business partnering the Pricing and Buying teams to provide commercial strategy
* Provide business as usual commercial support to Promotional team
* Undertake trial analysis and provide support for vital projects
* Undertake margin and trend analysis to deliver accurate financial reports that provide rationale for commercial business decisions
* Engage with key internal and external stakeholders to deliver accurate budget and forecast for the division
* Involved with reconciliation of key figures and reporting on business performance on a weekly and monthly basis
The Ideal Lead Finance Analyst - Person Specification
The ideal Lead Finance Analyst will be a commercially focused, qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with an eye for detail. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical and have proven experience in a retail or FMCG business. Proven month-end process exposure such as budgeting and forecasting are key, as is the ability to prioritise workload in a fast paced environment. If you or someone you know have the necessary skills or qualifications for this Lead Finance Analyst vacancy, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.