£35000 - £40000 per annum
12 months ago
The role of the Lead Finance Analyst is to cover a maternity leave on a fixed term contract basis initially for 12 months. The main focus of the role is to support the Commercial teams to provide key information and optimise the trading and commercial performance. It will include regularly working alongside various stakeholders to gather information, manipulate data and then present your findings. You will need a solid background in Finance also to appreciate the technical aspects and provide quality information and add value instantly.
The role of the Lead Finance Analyst include:
- Provide commercial insight on performance via modelling skills, interrogation and manipulation of numbers with subsequent analysis
- Data analysis with advice and findings given to Commercial teams of what promotions and initiatives are working and profitable or the opposite
- Cost and margin analysis with recommendations
- Manipulating complex data sets to analyse macro trading performance and report to senior management
- Presentation of findings to key stakeholders
- Provide commercial support to external supplier negotiations
- Support budgeting and forecasting, identifying risks and opportunities
The ideal Lead Finance Analyst applicant:
The successful applicant will have experience in manipulating data and translating this to non-finance teams to aid key commercial decisions. You will not only need to be technically sound, (both from an Accounting and Advanced Excel perspective) but be able to tell the story behind the data via your strong communicative and stakeholder management skills. The role would suit someone from a fast paced company background where you have had previous experience relaying complex finance information to senior non-finance stakeholders.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.