Newcastle upon Tyne
£19.22 - £19.23 per hour
12 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Lead Finance Business Partner on a temporary to permanent basis. The role is based within an ALMO in Newcastle upon Tyne who are responsible for the management of 26,000 homes. As a business they are looking for people with the right mix of skills and abilities to work with them to create homes and neighbourhoods that everyone can be proud of.
This key post within the Finance Service will make a real difference to the business, playing a pivotal role in bringing their ambitious plans to fruition. The team has just implemented a new structure following transformation, with a focus on business partnership working and taking an account management approach with each of their three directorates. The successful candidate needs to be able to deliver financial information to Assistant Director upwards, have excellent communication skills and be able to be adaptable dependent on the audience.
Working at a strategic level with senior managers you will be responsible for providing financial modelling, management accounting, long term planning, tender activity and other financial support, whilst leading and motivating a team to achieve targets and objectives.
- Professionally qualified (ACA/CIPFA/CIMA/ACCA) or equivalent, with detailed knowledge of Financial Regulations
- Developed report writing skills, including an excellent attention to detail
- Diplomatic, assertive and collaborative approach with developed interpersonal skills to support business partners in setting strategy and developing business cases
- Competent and able to communicate complex financial matters to a diverse audience, including those from a non-finance background
- Well organised, with highly developed planning and organisational skills
- Developed attention to detail
If this position is of interest please apply, or contact Helen Dodds at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.