Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £70000 per annum + + Bens
about 1 year ago
** 12 month Fixed Term Contract **
Excellent opportunity for an Interim Project Finance Manager to join a large organisation during a period of change and future proofing. The successful candidate will take the Finance Lead forming part of an impressive project team tasked with predicting the business requirements over the next 10 years across the logistics function.
The role involves a lot of scenario modelling and investment appraisals and as such would suit someone from a Big 4 Transnational Service background or someone with extensive M&A exposure. You will get the opportunity to drive change and have a big impact on the businesses long term operating model.
As a lead finance manager, you'll build credibility with our project team and business leaders, really adding value to the project by providing insight that's clear and accessible. Your strong commercial awareness and ability to robustly challenge ideas will be essential to help look for better and more efficient ways to achieve our ambitions. So, if you have what it takes to manage the ambiguity and complexity that come with a project of this nature, you'll have a unique opportunity to help shape our business.
* Act as the finance conscience within the project team, often challenging and influencing investment decisions.
* Develop financial models to accurately determine the costs, benefits and risks of multiple scenarios and their sensitivity to our input assumptions
* Provide financial insight within the project, actively communicating any issues or updates to the project leads and the finance team
* Build relationships with external consultants and multiple internal partners to make sure that the cross functional impacts of proposals are well understood
* Support the development of documentation to articulate options and recommendations to the business
Ideally you will be ACA Qualified with exposure to Mergers & Acquisitions, Transnational Services as well as liaising with and presenting to senior stakeholders. Financial modelling experience is essential as you will be building forecasting models 5 years into the future. You will be self motivated with ability to adapt and thrive in a project environment whilst building solid and meaningful relationships with people at all levels.
Please forward your CV to Sellick today should you feel you have the suitable skill set for the role. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.