£50000 - £56000 per annum + benefits
6 months ago
Our client is a leading name within UK Financial Services. They are looking for an exceptional Financial Control Business Partner to lead their high-performing team. This is a rare opportunity to join a FTSE100 business in Liverpool.
This role will involves operating within a demanding and changing environment. The role gets involved with investigating and troubleshooting issues and developing and promoting best practice standards. The successful post-holder will add value through their ability to test processes and controls.
The Lead Financial Control Business Partner will take responsibility for:
- Support and development of an appropriate Financial Control environment
- Input to Financial Control Framework
- Validation, aggregation and analysis of control data and process information
- Production of investigative reports and recommendations
- Presenting informaiton regarding Financial Controllership to senior stakeholders, including Board level members of staff
- Developing strong relationships with project leaders in order to influence and challenge financial control related strategy
- Being the go-to person for Financial Control queries across your designated business area
- Providing advice and consultancy on the Financial Control environment
- Project work centred around change activity and broken controls; improving and fixing broken controls and making process improvements
The Lead Financial Control Business Partner will meet the following skillset:
- Shows commercial insight
- Fully qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA or CIMA or equivalent) with excellent Financial Controllership or Audit background
- Strong awareness of working in a controlled environment - this may include involvement in SOX testing or working on high-level audits during time in Practice
- Demonstrates accuracy and attention to detail, particularly in understanding business process and systems
- Demonstrates natural gravitas to be able to influence senior stakeholders
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.