£39 - £56000 per annum + benefits
about 2 months ago
Our client is a leading name within UK Financial Services. They are looking for an exceptional Financial Control Business Partner to lead their high-performing team. This is a rare opportunity to join a FTSE100 business in Liverpool.
This role will involves operating within a demanding and changing environment. The role gets involved with investigating and troubleshooting issues and developing and promoting best practice standards. The successful post-holder will add value through their ability to test processes and controls.
The Lead Financial Control Business Partner will take responsibility for:
- Support and development of an appropriate Financial Control environment
- Input to Financial Control Framework
- Validation, aggregation and analysis of control data and process information
- Production of investigative reports and recommendations
- Presenting informaiton regarding Financial Controllership to senior stakeholders, including Board level members of staff
- Developing strong relationships with project leaders in order to influence and challenge financial control related strategy
- Being the go-to person for Financial Control queries across your designated business area
- Providing advice and consultancy on the Financial Control environment
- Project work centred around change activity and broken controls; improving and fixing broken controls and making process improvements
The Lead Financial Control Business Partner will meet the following skillset:
- Shows commercial insight
- Fully qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA or CIMA or equivalent) with excellent Financial Controllership or Audit background
- Strong awareness of working in a controlled environment - this may include involvement in SOX testing or working on high-level audits during time in Practice
- Demonstrates accuracy and attention to detail, particularly in understanding business process and systems
- Demonstrates natural gravitas to be able to influence senior stakeholders
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.