Up to £23000 per annum + competitive benefits
about 1 month ago
Learning & Development Administrator and HR Administrator
Salary: up to £23,000 D.O.E.
To provide administrative support to both the HR and L&D team members across two sites ensuring that a prompt and timely service is provided to all employees. To make suggestions to improve and streamline department processes where possible.
- To be responsible for the administration of mandatory training within the e-learning system.
- Monitor and report on completion of mandatory e-learning.
- Organise and co-ordinate company-wide training events, liaising with training providers and delegates.
- Organise IT training programmes in conjunction with IT training team.
- Co-ordinate the quarterly company induction
- Maintain records and produce ad hoc reports as and when requested or diarised and in line with set deadlines.
- Process travel and personal loans in accordance with payroll deadlines, providing an effective service to employees
- Attend bi-monthly HR & L&D Department meetings and lunches, contributing to the success and value of these meetings through positive participation. Taking minutes as necessary.
- Provide cover for HR Administrator and L&D Co-ordinator.
- Carry out ad hoc projects as and when required and other duties commensurate with the post.
- Work with the HR & L&D team members to ensure the effective meeting of HR & L&D strategy objectives through collaboration, openness and communication.
- Contribute to the HR&L&D Strategy in a positive way and undertake project work as required.
- Previous experience working in a fast paced administrative, secretarial or events organising role, ideally in a training/HR environment
- Highly organised and methodical
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with proven experience of speaking to colleagues at all levels of any business
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High standard of written English and numeracy skills
If you feel you meet the necessary skills and experience for this role of Learning and Development and HR Administrator please apply now or contact Natalie Ferguson HR specialist at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.