Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £45000 per annum
14 days ago
Learning & Development Manager required to join a fast paced, growing business to lead on induction training, management development and regulatory training as part of the company's central function.
This is a newly created role, leading on defining and implementing the company's leadership development offering at the middle to senior management level. Due to business growth, this organisation is committed to providing future and current leaders with the best opportunities to progress themselves and further develop their teams. You will establish key business needs and turn these into tangible development interventions.
You will work closely with key stakeholders in the business including the Communications and Engagement Manager to review and develop induction material, offer clear and accessible regulatory training (as part of FCA requirements) and identify future talent initiatives, offering skills development etc.
You will be used to designing and delivering training using a blend of tools including classroom and e-learning. You will link future training to company behaviours and monitor training to ensure it is accessible and utilised accordingly.
Key responsibilities of the Learning & Development Manager:
- Responsibility for the design and delivery of the company's management development agenda.
- Ownership of the design and delivery of development programmes to drive business capability and skills at mid-management level.
- Provide one to one and group coaching opportunities to support business group growth.
- Support succession planning and talent mapping of relevant populations.
- Identification and development of high potential individuals making recommendations for relevant internal development opportunities.
- Delivery of leadership workshops and programmes carrying out relevant evaluation using recognised methods.
- Review of the current induction process and implement / design / deliver change accordingly.
- Responsible for delivery of regulatory training in line with FCA regulations across the business ensuring this is communicated and imbedded into working practise across the business.
Required skills and experience of the Learning & Development Manager:
- You will have previous experience as a Learning & Development specialist, with a specific focus on management development and ideally leadership coaching, delivering development initiatives and personality profiling.
- Strategic experience in this field will be essential due to this being a new role.
- Some expertise within e-learning would be preferred as this is an area that requires development and increased engagement.
- You will be passionate about the design and delivery of training with the ability to manage key stakeholders.
- You must be able to work in a fast paced, often challenging environment.
- Experience of working in a regulated environment would be advantageous.
- Ability to demonstrate a background in a high performing talent function with a proven track record of key business impacts.
- Experience of working with senior people ideally within a professional services environment would be preferred.
- Extensive experience in the design and delivery of leadership interventions.
- Experience of developing business strategy and experience in communication and engagement planning.
- Strong coaching skills with experience of coaching teams and individuals at a senior level
- Strong facilitation skills.
- The ability to develop strong business relationships quickly with senior stakeholders.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture with unrivalled opportunities to progress and excellent benefits. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Learning & Development Manager position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.