£50000 - £60000 per annum + Attractive Benefits Package + Bonus
7 months ago
Learning and Development Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum (highly attractive benefits package, twice yearly bonus)
Duration: Permanent - Full-Time
A global and market-leading Financial Services client is seeking an experienced Learning and Development Manager to deliver first class Learning and Development solutions to their fast-growing business. Working closely with the Head of Organisational Development, the successful candidate will manage the end to end Learning and Development offer, playing a key role in shaping, defining and implementing training and development initiatives.
Key responsibilities of the Learning & Development Manager:
- Supporting the Head of OD in the delivery of Learning and Development aspects of the business's People Plan
- Delivering key Learning and Development projects into the business - including scoping, developing concepts, working with business stakeholders, and delivering into the business
- Managing the end to end Learning and Development solutions from researching content providers, understanding business requirements, liaising with providers and the business to ensure learning content is delivered effectively
- Maintaining and evolving the Induction framework
- Developing the Digital learning platform and content that engages stakeholders in using the platform
- Managing the apprenticeship journey for both external and internal apprenticeships to ensure a great experience for all apprentices
- Creating an engaging Diversity and Inclusion proposition that all employees engage with and role model
Required skills and experience of the Learning & Development Manager:
- Experienced in delivering learning and development solutions across the entire employee experience
- Track record of working with digital learning platforms and LMS
- Knowledge of apprenticeship programmes
- Trusted to act with honesty and integrity
- Thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Passionate about the design and delivery of training with the ability to manage key stakeholders.
- Resilient, Resourceful, pragmatic and solution focused with a customer centric can-do approach
- Flexible, adaptable and able to deal with ambiguity
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture and excellent benefits. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Learning & Development Manager position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman or Harriet Price, Specialist HR Recruiters at Sellick Partnership.
We will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.