Manchester, Greater Manchester
£160 - £180 per day + flexible working hours and home working
3 months ago
Learning & Development Manager.
Rate: £160 - £180 per day plus flexible working hours and the potential for home working.
Location: Central Manchester.
Duration: 4 months.
Sellick Partnership are seeking an experienced Learning & Development Manager for an established and well respected government organisation. The successful individual will develop and contribute towards organisational-wide capability plans and training plans.
Key responsibilities of the Learning & Development Manager:
- Working alongside the Human Resources Director and the wider Executive team you will be responsible for organising and developing a range of management development days.
- Liaise with and work closely with external training providers to make sure training is fit for purpose and delivers on its objectives.
- Organise, agree context and deliver an Associate Development Day.
- Review current organisational capability plans and agree with the Executive team the type of training which will further benefit the organisation.
Key requirements for the Learning & Development Manager:
- You must have previous experience of successfully managing and delivering a range of senior management training.
- Ideally you will be CIPD qualified or part qualified, however this is not essential criteria to be considered for the role.
- Although it is not essential, experience of working within a central government organisation would be highly advantageous.
- You will be a confident individual with strong communication skills.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the position then please apply now, or contact Mark Croston at Sellick Partnership's Manchester office.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.