Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £27500 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
Learning & Development Specialist
An experienced learning and development specialist is required to join a vibrant and progressive business based in South Manchester.
The L&D specialist will equip employees with knowledge, practical skills and motivation to carry out work-related tasks within the business. The specialist will train both new and existing staff, enabling them to fulfil their potential within the organisation and help with long term development of employee's skills.
Key duties include:
- Supporting line managers and other trainers solve specific training issues,
- Design and run new starter inductions,
- Record and monitor training delivered,
- Ensure all regulatory training requirements are met in the department,
- Evaluate training and development interventions, amending and revising programmes as necessary,
- To build bespoke Learning and Development initiatives for the various business functions across the wider group.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of building training programmes around new subject matter,
- Experience of delivering training through a variety of methods i.e coaching, buddying, facilitation,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both verbal and written, with the ability to provide constructive feedback,
- Experience of working within a contact centre environment,
- Good IT skills to include PowerPoint,
- Excellent coaching skills. To include demonstrable experience of coaching individuals on a 121 basis
- Experience of identifying training needs and designing training for both individual and group requirements,
- Ability to plan and prioritise to achieve targets,
- Flexible and adaptable approach to meet business needs.
- Educated to at least GCSE level,
- Ideally working towards gaining a training qualification at level 3.
Should you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to successfully take on this L & D specialist role, please apply now or contact Natalie Ferguson - HR Specialist at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.