Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£24000 - £28000 per annum
4 months ago
Learning and Development Trainer
Salary: Up to £28k plus benefits
Location: Sheffield (with extensive travel across the UK) - flexible working options are available
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Sellick Partnership requires a talented and creative Learning and Development Trainer to join a growing and exciting business based in North Sheffield. The newly appointed Learning and Development Trainer will design and deliver training courses on a diverse range of subjects in the business environment. The successful candidate will be able to think on their feet, work on their own initiative, and be willing to travel extensively.
Key Responsibilities of the Learning and Development Trainer:
- Design of programs and workshops for external clients in a range of subjects, overseeing implementation and assessing training outcomes.
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods, ensuring delivery of all programs is in line with company standards.
- Monitor and evaluate training programs effectiveness and success, including client feedback.
- Communicate effectively with clients at all levels, identifying and assessing future and current training and developmental needs, driving suitable training initiatives.
- Attend client meeting/conference calls, delivering on clients premises nationwide.
- Work as part of a wider team to achieve the overall company goals.
Key Requirements of the Learning and Development Trainer:
- Proven experience in design, delivery and evaluation of effective training, with a track record in executing successful training programs.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to both challenge and manage expectations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with prior experience using a client management system (CRM).
- Organised, practical and process driven attitude, with the ability to work under pressure.
- Be an enthusiastic and flexible self-starter with a drive to make a difference through taking initiative.
- Own car essential with a clean licence. Willingness to travel and stay over-night across the UK (this can be on average of 3 nights per week). All business expenses paid.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Learning and Development Trainer position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.