Greater Manchester, England
£30000 - £35000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Learning & Development Trainer required to join a Learning and Development function sitting within HR. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the design and implementation of the company's Learning and Development and training programmes.
The business is award winning with a strong commitment to the future growth and development of the people in it. The business provides an exciting place for long term career development and progression. They employ highly motivated and driven individuals and have a strong commitment to work life balance and flexibility.
If you have experience of designing and delivering training within a professional environment then I'd be keen to hear from you.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Learning & Development Advisor:
Whilst embracing technology in the delivery of training across multiple sites, you will be involved in the following:
- Developing internal training programmes for new starters and existing employees
- Designing and delivering training; identifying and making use of the most appropriate delivery style within areas such as;
- New starter inductions
- Technical IT training
- Management training, including soft-skills
- Health & Safety
- Regulatory topics
- Implementing e-learning platforms
- Regular review of training
- Providing timely MI to management
- To contribute to the ongoing development of the Apprenticeship programme.
- To identify and implement opportunities for government funding for learning and development.
Key skills of the Learning & Development Trainer:
As an experienced trainer you will be able to demonstrate proven experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- An understanding of the SRA code around L&D compliance
- Designing and delivering training, including IT training in a legal environment
- Design and delivery of training using various mediums such as classroom, one to one and e-learning
- Strong background in the use of MS office suite
- Experience of working with case management system would be an advantage
- You will have a broad experience of training in technical, soft-skills and management
- Implementation of e-learning management platforms and integration with HR systems
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Learning & Development Trainer position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.