South Yorkshire, England
5 months ago
Learning and Organisational Development Specialist
3 months - Ongoing
Start - immediate
South Yorkshire - Working from home
Our client is currently recruiting for a Learning and Organisational Development Specialist to join their corporate services team on a temporary basis.
Reporting to the L&OD Service Manager you will be responsible for the following;
- Designing, developing (including remote delivery) and procuring learning interventions, including mandatory training and career and professional training.
- Working closely with the team to ensure learning needs are identified and learning is available to meet the needs of the annual training plan, and ensuring compliance. Working on the training plan for the next financial year.
- Operating as a technical specialist on learning and organisational development; providing advice, input and expertise in relation to all aspects of organisational and people development strategies and activity. In particular the implementation of our recently reviewed performance management process (1-1's)
- Provide coaching to managers in respect of personal, career and people development
- Arranging and delivering the organisation's Welcome Day to new employees
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of using a Learning Management System and of designing and delivering e-learning
- Level 5 CIPD qualification or relevant training qualification
- Detailed knowledge of learning and organisational development, theories, methodologies and tools
- Experience of designing and delivering a range of innovative learning and organisational development interventions
- Experience of soft skill development across a range of audiences and a range of levels
- Experience of procuring, managing and evaluating training
Please contact Claire Harrison at Sellick Partnership for more information.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice found on our website