Sellick Partnership are working with a London based organisation who are seeking an experienced Leasehold Manager to join their team on a part time basis.
Hours: 18 hours
Duration: 12 months
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of up to 8 Leasehold Officers
- Ensuring the provision of a high standard of management to leaseholders
- Ensuring performance targets are met
- Processing right to buy applications in line with legislation
- Dealing with non-annual and annual service charges
- Dealing with S20 consultation
- Producing annual estimates and expenditure reports with regards to service charges
- Setting service charges and resolving relative disputes
- Dealing with leaseholder queries and complaints
- Managing allocated budgets
The successful candidate will have experience within a management capacity and possess sound knowledge and implementation of leasehold, homeownership, service charge and right to buy legislation
Apply now for immediate start.