Salford, Greater Manchester
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership is working with a renowned organisation based in Greater Manchester who are looking for a Leasehold Officer to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis.
Responsibilities for this role include
- Supporting with the delivery of Leasehold Services, taking the lead to ensure all service actions are met
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of all relevant legislation and best practice relating to the management of leaseholders
- Advising on and managing the statutory consultation process for works governed by s20 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985
- Calculating and applying leaseholder services charges, and preparing estimated service charge information for the production of RTB Offer notices
- Initiating and being responsible for the amendment of ground rent and service charge accounts
- Responsible for enforcing the leasehold agreement
- Dealing with general correspondence on leasehold issues, produce reports, court papers and other relevant documentation
The successful candidate will hold a full UK driver's license and have gained relevant experience working in a similar role previously.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Leasehold Officer position, please apply now, or contact Tiffany Biddle at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.