South Yorkshire, England
£9 - £12 per hour
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for an interim Ledger Assistant to assist a Not-for-Profit Organisation during year-end. The successful candidate will be expected to hit the ground running and play a crucial part in getting the team through a busy period.
Key responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- Check, code, process, scan and distribute invoices
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Assist with Month End duties (Accruals)
- Process BACS
- Assisting with ad hoc reporting, queries and administration
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will:
- Have previous ledger experience at transactional level
- Have the ability to float between different areas and be able to work off initiative
- Have Sage 200 experience (advantageous, not essential)
- Be able to start at short notice
For further information or for a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.