Our client is a leading name within the legal sector, based in the heart of Liverpool city centre. They are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their busy team, initially on a six month contract basis.
Preferred candidates will have finance experience within the legal sector.
The Legal Accounts Assistant will take responsibility for:
- Assisting finance team with administration from an accounts perspective
- Accounts payable, production of cheques, bank reconciliations
- Supporting the wider finance team with full administration of accounts
The Legal Accounts Assistant will meet the following skillset:
- Previous experience doing a finance role within a legal environment or law firm is essential
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Proven ability to demonstrate attention to detail
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic law firm.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
For the latest industry news, views and jobs follow our LinkedIn page www.linkedin.com/company/sellick-partnership
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now.