£20000 - £23000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our client is top tier Legal house in the heart of Liverpool city centre. They are looking for an experienced Legal Accounts Assistant to join the finance team on a Permanent basis.
This is an opportunity to join an international law firm who offers great benefits and opportunities to progress.
The Legal Accounts Assistant will take responsibility for:
- Posting all accounting transactions and invoices in accordance with SAR
- Accounts Payable, expense processing and any account maintenance
- Dealing with trust account transaction requests and bank reconciliations
- Liaising with clients and auditors to answer queries and offer suggestions
- Reconciling supplied statements
- Processing TTs
- Assisting offices internationally with any relevant duties
The Legal Accounts Assistant will meet the following skillset:
- Previous experience in all around cashiering
- Working knowledge of the SRA Accounts Rules
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Close attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of using an accounting software
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career a thriving firm of solicitors.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Candidates without relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.