£21000 - £24000 per annum
5 months ago
My client, a top tier Legal 500 firm are looking for an experienced Legal Assistant to join their award winning Real Estate Disputes team based at their Southampton office. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate to develop their career in a growing firm with genuine long term opportunities for development.
- Strong secretarial skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines
- Willingness to work well as part of a busy, friendly team
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Legal secretarial experience within either Real Estate or Dispute Resolution would be ideal
- Admin support to Real Estate Disputes team including file opening, engagement letters, billing, initial filer re enquiries, printing, creating documents and sending letters
- Having direct client contact, via telephone, email and face to face
- Ensuring departmental systems and firm-wide procedures are followed
In return, this firm offers a competitive salary, a supportive and friendly environment with colleagues who are passionate about what they do.
For more information, please contact Ellen Shone at Sellick Partnership, or apply within.
If you are interested in this Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.position then please apply within or for further information please contact Ellen Shone at Sellick Partnership.