£18000 - £25000 per annum + Additional Benefits
5 months ago
* NEW ROLE *
RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY LEGAL ASSISTANT/ FULL TIME/ PERMANENT
My client is a well-established Legal 500 law firm recognised throughout the Chilterns, Home Counties and Thames Valley as a leading provider of high quality legal services. They work with a broad range of both corporate and private clients across our seven offices.
They are now looking to hire a Legal Assistant for their highly regarded property team. Someone with previous property experience is therefore ideal however it is not necessarily essential.
- Strong secretarial skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines
- Willingness to work well as part of a busy, friendly team
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Case Management entry of new matters
- File set up including a review of ID given by clients and understanding where additional information is required
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients and hand over seamlessly to the lawyer once set up
- Working in a team and communicating regularly to ensure jobs are completed in a timely fashion
- Filing system
- Supporting the Team with calls, general enquiries etc
In return, this firm offers a competitive salary and a supportive and friendly environment with colleagues who are passionate about what they do.
To apply, please send your CV or contact Faith Kelly at Sellick Partnership.