£15 - £18 per hour
about 2 months ago
My client, a top tier Legal 500 firm are looking for an experienced Legal Assistant to join their award winning Real Estate Disputes team on a 3 month locum basis.
Your New Role
The successful Legal Assistant will be providing administrative support to the Real Estates Disputes team. Some key responsibilities include;
- Preparing and assisting with engagement letters
- Assisting with file opening / billing
- Assisting with printing, creating documents and sending letters
- Updating with clients and keeping them informed
The successful candidate will;
- have at least 2 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary, ideally within a Real Estate or Dispute Resolution background
- Strong organisation and administration skills
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
In return, this firm offers a competitive hourly rate, a supportive and friendly environment with colleagues who are passionate about what they do.
For more information, please contact Michael Bailey at Sellick Partnership, or apply within.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.