2 months ago
Sellick Partnership is currently working with a brand new high net worth leading law firm that is currently looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager to join their London office.
Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, the role includes:
- Building relationships with clients, prospective clients and intermediaries domestic and internationallyto support the growth of the business
- Devise and implement campaigns and engaging content to raise profile and help win new business
- Engage with lawyers across the business to help them build and maintain relationships and pursue opportunities with existing clients and prospects
- Work with other managers in the team to draft and implement business and marketing plans
- Involvement in the firm's client development, client listening and intermediary programmes
- Oversee the production of literature including client newsletters and bulletins
Experience: 7 - 10+ years of experience of building relationships with high net worth clientele
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.