£20000 - £25000 per annum + plus benefits
about 1 month ago
Legal Cashier required to join an award-winning international commercial law firm. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Legal Cashier to join their dynamic and growing finance function on a fixed-term, full time basis.
As the Legal Cashier you will report to Client Matters Team Leader and work on CMS Team. You will be required to provide accurate and timely processing of financial transactions for the firm in accordance with procedures and other regulation alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Legal Cashier
- Client Matter Transaction processing such as cheque requests, banking, direct credit, expert ledger postings and international payment processing.
- Processing transaction requests and bank reconciliations.
- Assisting International Offices with finance support including client matter transaction and bill processing.
- Deal with general enquiries assisting Finance Department.
- Assisting Senior Management with routine accounts duties.
- Assist with accounts maintenance, client residual balance and projects including audit administration.
- Assist with disbursement editing for matter management.
- Assist with clerical accounts duties and administration.
Required skills and experience of the Legal Cashier
- Experience within Finance or Financial Services.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Regulatory knowledge of SRA.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Experience working with Aderant Finance system (desirable).
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced competitive culture with unrivalled opportunities,
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Legal Cashier role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.