Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£20000 - £22000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting a fantastic client in Newcastle with the recruitment of a Legal Cashier.
- Good knowledge of SRA Rules
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to prioritise work & meet service delivery requirements
- IT skills (including word, excel, database management)
Maintenance of Client/Office ledgers and related records
- Cash allocations (BACS/Faster payments/Chaps/Cheques)
- Processing online electronic payments (Chaps, BACS, Faster payment)
- Debiting online electronic payments to finance system
- Reviewing completion statements
- Client balances
- Taking card payments from clients
- Assisting with queries received (internal/external)
- E filing of finance paperwork
This job description is not exhaustive and will be reviewed periodically to take account of any developments.
For more information please contact Maz Williams at Sellick Partnership, Newcastle
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.