£20000 - £24000 per annum
4 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Cashier to join our clients' team, who are a highly reputable Legal 500 firm based in Liverpool. This would be a great opportunity for someone who is looking to progress in their career by joining an award-winning international commercial law firm.
About The Role
The successful Legal Cashier will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Providing accurate and timely processing of financial transactions for the firm
- Client matter transaction processing, processing trust account transaction requests and bank reconciliations if required in adherence to Trust account procedures
- Assisting the International Offices with any finance support required to include client matter transaction, bill processing and bank reconciliations
- Assist with accounts maintenance client residual balance and projects that may include leaver audit administration and accounts database maintenance
- Assist with accounts maintenance and disbursement editing for matter management
- Bank reconciliation and overaged items assistance as and when required
The ideal Legal Cashier will have the following skills and experience:
- Ideally, at least 2 years legal cashier experience
- Experience of working with Aderant finance system, bank reconciliations and international payments is desirable
- All round cashiering and strong SRA regulatory knowledge
- Good attention to detail and ability to work as part of a team
In return, the firm is willing to offer a competitive salary and generous benefits package including flexible working, enhanced family leave policies and training and development opportunities.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Chinyere Clarke at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.