Crawley, West Sussex
£25000 - £35000 per annum + additional benefits
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for an experienced Legal Cashier to join a growing and leading Legal Firm based outside of Crawley.
Duties of the Legal cashier include:
- Daily Bank Reconciliations
- Petty Cash
- Processing of daily transactions
- Taking credit/debit card payments
- Inputting Chaps and Bacs payments onto the Banking system
- Agreeing Completion statements
- Purchase Ledger - inputting the office expenditure onto the system
- Assisting with Credit control if needed
- Helping Fee Earners with small balance queries
- Other ad hoc duties, supporting the Finance Manager
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Proven experience within a similar role - ideally within a legal firm (or banking)
- Strong communications skills
- Confident using finance and legal systems
- Able to work independently as well as part of a small team
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration.
Salary and package will be dependant on the individuals experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice