Salford, Greater Manchester, N. W. England, England
£18000 - £21000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client is top tier Legal house in Salford. They are looking for an experienced Legal Cashier to join the finance team.This is a rare opportunity to join a friendly,modern and forward thinking business who are looking for a candidatewho is looking to kick start their career.
The Legal Cashier will take responsibility for:
- Posting all accounting transactions and invoices in accordance with SAR
- Producing daily/weekly/monthly audit trails and reports. This will include management reports, bank, client balance, and VAT reconciliations
- Liaising with clients and auditors to answer queries and offer suggestions
- Reconciling supplied statements
- Training and supporting any new or existing member of staff
The Legal Cashier will meet the following skillset:
- Previous experience working as a legal cashier
- Working knowledge of the SAR Accounts Rules
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Close attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of using an accounting software
- Strong ability to work with Excel, Outlook and Word
- Experience using Proclaim would be beneficial.
- Excellent technically - should be adept at picking up new systems
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career a thriving firm of solicitors.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates without relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.