£18000 - £22000 per annum + DOE + Benefits
about 2 months ago
Our client is top tier Legal house in the heart of Liverpool city centre. They are looking for an experienced Legal Cashier to join the finance team on a 9 month contract basis.
This is an opportunity to join an international law firm who offers great benefits.
The Legal Cashier will take responsibility for:
- Posting all accounting transactions and invoices in accordance with SAR
- Producing daily/weekly/monthly audit trails and reports. This will include management reports, bank, client balance, LAA and VAT reconciliations
- Liaising with clients and auditors to answer queries and offer suggestions
- Reconciling supplied statements
- Processing TTs
- Assisting offices internationally with any relevant duties
The Legal Cashier will meet the following skillset:
- Previous experience working as a Legal Cashier
- Working knowledge of the SRA Accounts Rules
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Close attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of using an accounting software
- Excellent technically - should be adept at picking up new systems
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career a thriving firm of solicitors.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Candidates without relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.