Up to £23953 per annum
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be recruiting exclusively to a lovely role with the renowned Scout Association.
We are assisting the Scout Association in their search for a Legal Coordinator to join the Legal Team.
- Providing administrative support for the Legal Team
- Supporting the Scout Association Trust Corporation Board
- Supporting the Head of Legal to manage and monitor the external contract for litigation work
- Maintain the legal systems and databases accurately
- Maintaining the Scout Association archive
- Significant experience of working in an administrative capacity as part of a busy team
- Experience in office procedures, systems and routines
- Previous experience in a legal team/office
- Ability to manage databases and produce reports, draft/produce correspondence
- Working knowledge of working of a legal team, preferably litigation, property and contracts, is desirable
The Legal Coordinator will initially be working remotely at present but in the future will enjoy the benefits of split home and office working. The Legal Coordinator will work in the unique surroundings of Gilwell Park, easily commutable from inside and outside of London.
The Scout Association offer excellent benefits for their employees:
- 25 days annual leave plus additional 3-days off between Christmas and New Year
- Holiday entitlement increases to 28 days after 2 years' and 32 days after 5 years'
- Simply Health Scheme
- Sickness absence
- Wellbeing walks
- Generous pension scheme
- Arrangements for flexible working
- Maternity/paternity leave, maternity leave paid above statutory
- Travel: free car parking and minibus service from Chingford Station
- Personal days paid leave
- Opportunities for study and volunteer leave
This is a truly excellent opportunity and shouldn't be missed! The Scout Association is a world-renowned charity and this an unmissable chance to join their team.
If interested, please get in touch with Mila Casaus in our Manchester Office to discuss the role in greater detail and the application process.