2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting to an amazing opportunity working within a global energy organisation as a Legal Counsel.
This opportunity will be working within the organisations Energy and Technical Services (ETS) division based in London. The successful Legal Counsel must be a qualified Solicitor or Barrister with experience in the relevant areas.
This role is a permanent, full-time position offering a highly competitive annual salary, plus additional benefits. The successful Legal Counsel will be offered flexible working, with the option to work remotely alongside 1-2 days office attendance in London. The role involves working with both private and public sector clients.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Providing commercially focused legal advice on a range of projects
- Reviewing, negotiating and drafting agreements and contracts
- Delivering training and developing colleagues across the organisation
- Supporting contractual and commercial matters with respect to tenders, projects and variations
- Assisting with the governance of transactions
The client is looking for a Legal Counsel with experience of:
- Contractual framework surrounding energy projects i.e., urban energy heating and cooling, renewables and electric vehicle charging
- Facilities management outsourcing arrangements
- Drafting, negotiating and analysis of contracts including:
- Operations and Maintenance
- Facilities management service agreements
- Public sector procurement agreements
- Highly competitive annual salary
- Company car allowance or vehicle
- Generous bonus and pension scheme
- Medical insurance
- Life Assurance Scheme - 3 x annual salary
- Gym membership discounts
If you believe you have the relevant experience and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Brogan Connolly in our Manchester Office or apply now!
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.