almost 2 years ago
My client, a top tier Legal 500 practice with several offices throughout the South is now looking for a Legal Director to join their highly successful and award winning Family Team in their brand new offices in Essex. This is a real exciting time for the firm and is only going to strengthen their position within the legal market.
My client are a top tier firm of solicitors for Family Law in the UK's leading independent legal directories, The Legal 500 and Chambers UK Guide. Within the Legal 500 2020 rankings, the firm has been recognised as "arguably the best non London law firm specialising in family law." Several of their lawyers have been recognised as Key Lawyers or Leading Individuals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Caseload will include mid to high net worth family matters including; Divorce, Finance, Children, Pre & Post-nuptial Agreements, Civil Partnerships, Cohabitation Agreements & Surrogacy
- Processing clients' cases on a timely and cost effective basis
- Maintaining the highest professional standards in accordance with the firm's objectives and comply with the firm's quality standards
- Keeping clients fully informed of the range of services that the firm offers
- Depending on your level of PQE, you could be supervising junior staff, particularly trainees, from time to time
- Networking activities
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least a 2.1 degree
- Be enthusiastic and hard working
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Have experience of working in a specialist family team
- Be a team player
The successful Legal Director will be paid a competitive salary and generous benefits package including a bonus scheme. If you are interested in taking your career to the next level and would be keen to join a fun, very supportive and highly reputable team, then this may be for you. Flexibility with hours can be considered.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.